Last Updated: February 6, 2018 at 11:55 am
Great job – proud to be from Alappuzha District
Highlighting India’s waste woes, an environment expert had commented, “If waste management is not done right then by 2030 India will need a landfill as big as Bengaluru.” When compared to other countries of the world, though India is lagging behind, the good news is that it has already started taking baby steps towards curbing its waste generation. And interestingly, the United Nations recently lauded one of those small yet terrific measures in their report titled ‘Solid Approach To Waste: How 5 Cities Are Beating Pollution’.
Update : 04-December-2017 12:28 (IST)
If every citizen of India decide to contribute to build a new India which is clean, corruption free and a safe / healthy place to live, nothing / nobody can stop us.
Recently Updated Posts
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( February 25, 2018)
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 25, 2018)
- Facebook – You can’t log in at the moment ( February 24, 2018)
- Round table discussion on India Maldives private healthcare sector ( February 23, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( February 23, 2018)
- Mumbai trip memories ( February 23, 2018)