Great job – proud to be from Alappuzha District
Highlighting India’s waste woes, an environment expert had commented, “If waste management is not done right then by 2030 India will need a landfill as big as Bengaluru.” When compared to other countries of the world, though India is lagging behind, the good news is that it has already started taking baby steps towards curbing its waste generation. And interestingly, the United Nations recently lauded one of those small yet terrific measures in their report titled ‘Solid Approach To Waste: How 5 Cities Are Beating Pollution’.
Update : 04-December-2017 12:28 (IST)
If every citizen of India decide to contribute to build a new India which is clean, corruption free and a safe / healthy place to live, nothing / nobody can stop us.
Recently Updated Posts
- Yoga, By My Father ( February 20, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 20, 2018)
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)
- Bose Lifestyle 650 – Home Theatre ( February 19, 2018)