We don’t accept five hundred’s and one thousand notes was something which I could see as soon I entered this restaurant.
Today morning I am traveling to Maldives. Left fro Mysore at 7 am with my regular taxi driver the first thing Mr Althaf asked me was about the ban of 500 and 1000 notes. We first went to a fuel station and asked to fill diesel for Rs 1200 and gave 1 thousand note and a 500 note. The reply was instant, need exact change or buy for 1500.
It’s mixed reactions, there is no roll back, so we need to face it.
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)