Another sugar substitute for diabetes. There are many sugar substitute available, but again many come with it’s own health costs. I heard about Coconut Sugar for the first time.
As the harmful effects of sugar and high fructose corn syrup become increasingly more evident, people are turning to natural alternatives. A sweetener that has become very popular in the past few years is coconut sugar. This sugar is derived from the coconut palm tree and is touted as being more nutritious and lower on the glycemic index than sugar. There is a lot of talk about this sweetener online and I’d like to separate the facts from the fiction.
Update : 30-November-2017 09:52 (IST)
You can buy Coconut Sugar from Amazon
Update : 10-January-2018 10:23 (IST)
Introduction – Fighting Diabetes
Recently Updated Posts
- Yoga, By My Father ( February 20, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 20, 2018)
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)
- Bose Lifestyle 650 – Home Theatre ( February 19, 2018)