Another sugar substitute for diabetes. There are many sugar substitute available, but again many come with it’s own health costs. I heard about Coconut Sugar for the first time.
As the harmful effects of sugar and high fructose corn syrup become increasingly more evident, people are turning to natural alternatives. A sweetener that has become very popular in the past few years is coconut sugar. This sugar is derived from the coconut palm tree and is touted as being more nutritious and lower on the glycemic index than sugar. There is a lot of talk about this sweetener online and I’d like to separate the facts from the fiction.
Update : 30-November-2017 09:52 (IST)
You can buy Coconut Sugar from Amazon
Update : 10-January-2018 10:23 (IST)
Introduction – Fighting Diabetes
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)