Maldives needs a really good Airport looking into the number and class of tourists coming to Maldives for vacations.
President Abdulla Yameen unveiled Wednesday a US$800million plan to expand the Maldives’ main airport. The project, to be financed entirely by loans, was risky, he said, but claimed its returns would be transformational.“If we take loans for projects, there is no doubt that Maldivians and their unborn offspring will have to shoulder a large debt, but if it is done through soft loans, our airport will give us the returns to pay back that loan,” he said at the project’s launching ceremony.
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)