The Indian High Commision in Maldives had organised a discussion on the issues faced by the private healthcare service providers in Maldives from India point of view last night (29th November 2017 19:30 Hess). The event was attended by the Ambassador Akhilesh Mishra and other officials from the Indian High Commision.
A good number of service providers had participated and discussed relevant issues.
In Maldives a large number of Indians work in the healthcare sector especially Doctors, Nurses and other paramedics. The service providers face issues during recruitment and other registration due to delay from the Indian Registration Authorities like the Indian Medical Council, other state Medical councils and nursing councils.
Air India makes it mandatory to buy a return ticket to travel to Maldives for Indians coming to Maldives on a Employment Approval document. This forces the employee to use other Airlines.
Many other valuable issues were also discussed like training, Pharma, etc. The event followed by dinner.
The Ambassador assured full support to the issues related to India and asked everyone to come forward if they have specific issues.
Further Reading – Process of registering and marketing pharmaceutical products in Maldives
Recently Updated Posts
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)
- Bose Lifestyle 650 – Home Theatre ( February 19, 2018)
- Steviana – Stevia Leaves Sweetener ( February 19, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 18, 2018)