The waste collection from residence is done by mostly Bangladeshi nationals who get paid by the residents. They use bicycles to transport it to the jetty from where it is transported to Thilafushi island where the waste disposal plant is located. I the Government has to ban the use of bicycles then proper system need to be inducted so that the waste collection process is not disturbed.
HaveeruOnline – MP proposes bill to ban waste collectors from using bicycles
: Deputy Parliament Speaker Moosa Manik has on Sunday proposed to ban waste collectors from using bicycles for the task.
Update : 24-October-2016 17:35 (IST)
Good Initiative – But still you will find this on the roads in Male’
Recently Updated Posts
- Jobs in Maldives – Most demanded Professionals and Salary ( February 20, 2018)
- Yoga, By My Father ( February 20, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 20, 2018)
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)