The waste collection from residence is done by mostly Bangladeshi nationals who get paid by the residents. They use bicycles to transport it to the jetty from where it is transported to Thilafushi island where the waste disposal plant is located. I the Government has to ban the use of bicycles then proper system need to be inducted so that the waste collection process is not disturbed.
HaveeruOnline – MP proposes bill to ban waste collectors from using bicycles
: Deputy Parliament Speaker Moosa Manik has on Sunday proposed to ban waste collectors from using bicycles for the task.
Update : 24-October-2016 17:35 (IST)
Good Initiative – But still you will find this on the roads in Male’
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)