This is really a bold move by the Delhi Government. The AAP government has been left with no other choices than taking such strong steps. Citizens of Delhi should take this decision as positive and respect the decision.
Under fire over rising pollution in Delhi and the lack of a concrete plan to tackle it, the Arvind Kejriwal government has announced that private vehicles with odd and even registration numbers will be allowed on the roads of the national capital only on alternate days starting next month.
Update : Looks like the people of Delhi are comming forward and giving full support the Government plans. It is the responsibility of every citizen to do their best to contribute to stop / reduce pollution. Nothing is going change overnight. Congrats Delhiwalon….
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)