I very often go to the Mall of Mysore where there is a Cafe Coffee day, but never had anything from that place. I know that they are not going to be in any lose if I do not use their products, but definitely, they have lost a good customer and there could be many like me.
This is the Cafe Coffee Day at the Bangalore International Airport
Every month when I come out of the Bangalore International Airport, I have the habit of going to the Cafe Coffee day for a cup of tea / coffee. This time I asked for some snacks and a tea and I requested them to give me an extra tea bag, but the person who was doing the billing told me very bluntly that he can give me only one tea bag with the tea.I was very upset, just cancelled the order and walked to the subway and had a tea, requested for 2 tea bags, they gave me with a smile. I decided that I will never get into a Cafe Coffee day nor use any of their products.
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)