Need to do something very seriously. Being the capital of India, a place where delegates from around the world would be visiting and such concerns would be raised causing embarrassment to India. Moreover we need to think about the citizens living in Delhi. Kids growing up in such a polluted environment would cause health problems. Elderly people would also be effected and cause health problems. Dear Central Government – Need to act soon!!
: Concerned over high pollution level in Delhi, the European Union has directed its diplomats in the national capital to soon install air purifiers in their offices and residences.
Recently Updated Posts
- Jobs in Maldives – Most demanded Professionals and Salary ( February 20, 2018)
- Yoga, By My Father ( February 20, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 20, 2018)
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)