Any Idea where India stands? Unless we have all the citizens having access to the basic needs, we will not be able to reach anywhere near.
Switzerland has the world’s happiest people, according to researchers in a study released on Thursday.
In the annual World Happiness Report, Iceland, Denmark, Norway and Canada followed in the rankings that measured happiness and well-being levels in 158 countries.
Recently Updated Posts
- Jobs in Maldives – Most demanded Professionals and Salary ( February 20, 2018)
- Yoga, By My Father ( February 20, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 20, 2018)
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)