I was planning to buy a good home theatre for a long time and finally got a something which I had been searching for, Bose Lifestyle 650. I visited showrooms of Harman Kardon, B & O (Too Pricy, but you will love it) and finally Bose Store.
Installation was done by Bose Engineers, took just about 2-3 hours. They did all the work including the casing of the speaker wires. The system is excellent and I am sure you will love it.
Price INR 400K
Stocks were readily available in Bangalore, but it took 5 days for the installation which I feel the bose team should look into.
You have 5 HDMI ports, which would take care of all you devices to be connected in. The universal remove would get rid of all your remotes, yes, you can manage all your devices using the Bose universal remote. 5 Speakers, One Woofer and then the Console.
I really love the soundtouch, which streams all kinds of music from the internet.
More information on Bose Lifestyle 650
Update : 13-May-2017 12:54 (IST)
After using Bose LifeStyle 650 for about a week, I would say that the performance is excellent. I even reset the unit to factory settings and re-configured it myself. It’s working great. Go for it if you love good sound and have time to watch movies at home.
Update : 14-November-2017 09:53 (IST)
I have been using this system for about 4 months now. A new software update has made it much better. Great performance and much recommended.
Update : 19-February-2018 12:39 (IST)
9 months of using Bose Lifestyle 650 – Review / Update
No issues, had got a couple of software updates. Did not face any particular issue.
Over all – Highly recommended Product
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)