Got a iPhone 6s Plus last week and have been using it all these days. I was using a iPhone 6 plus which was very responsive until I had upgraded to iOS 9. After the upgrade I started feeling some lag, but now when I upgraded to iPhone 6s Plus, the phone is super fast, better cameras, the new so called 3D Touch. The phones looks exactly the same, and size is almost the same, I could use the bumpers which I had got for my earlier phone.
Key Features of iPhone 6s Plus
- 5.5 Inch Screen
- Best Battery back up
- Powerful machine, 2 GB Ram
- Best Cameras
- Strong Body
Check out this video review, you will understand the difference and will help you to take a decision.
Should you upgrade? If you are a power user, then you should think about it. If you are happy with the speed, Camera, Battery, then I would suggest to hold on for the next version.
Update : 03-July-2017 22:55 (IST)
Now I use an iPhone 7 – Great device, waiting for iPhone 8
Recently Updated Posts
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)
- Bose Lifestyle 650 – Home Theatre ( February 19, 2018)
- Steviana – Stevia Leaves Sweetener ( February 19, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 18, 2018)