I have been using Viber for a long time. Earlier I was using it on my iPhone, then on my Android Device, Galaxy Note, Note 2 and now on Windows Mobile, Nokia Lumia 1520.
The Windows version has a problem, I do not get the incoming call ring, but I get a missed call notification after sometime. There were some updates released during last week, but unfortunately this issue is not resolved. As far as I understand after I went through some online forums, there are many users who are having this very problem, but many are able to get the incoming call notification. I tried almost everything that I read on these forums, but none worked for me.
Some of the things that I tried
- Re-Installed the software
- Changed to default settings
- Disabled battery saver, etc
i hope the developers come up with a solution for this problem.
Update : Now we have a stable version
Recently Updated Posts
- My Custom Archive Page Header ( February 19, 2018)
- Applications that I use on my iPad Pro 10.5 ( February 19, 2018)
- Working in Maldives – Jobs, Safety and cost of Living ( February 19, 2018)
- Bose Lifestyle 650 – Home Theatre ( February 19, 2018)
- Steviana – Stevia Leaves Sweetener ( February 19, 2018)
- How to Start a Blog and make money – From the Scratch ( February 18, 2018)