I love to use the WordPress.com Desktop Application to update / write posts on my blogs. I had recently deactivated the JetPack plugin for some reason.
It was something new for me to understand that you need to have Jetpack plugin installed to connect. I was thinking that the Desktop application was using XMLRPC which is not dependent on any additional plugins, but a core WordPress feature.
Visit the post for more.
Source: Desktop Apps
Recently Updated Posts
- Google Adsense Auto Ads Enabled for my blog ( February 21, 2018)
- Food court at Mall of Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Meat Up – New service to buy fresh meat, fish online – Mysore ( February 21, 2018)
- Fresh To Home – Buy Chicken, Fish and Mutton Online in India ( February 21, 2018)
- Emergency Declared in Maldives – Expats working in Maldives ( February 21, 2018)
- BSNL did it when all private service providers failed ( February 20, 2018)