Last Updated: October 22, 2015 at 3:29 am
I was checking out the meaning of Sedentary LifeStyle. You need to get organised if you are not?
A sedentary lifestyle is a type of lifestyle with no or irregular physical activity. A person who lives a sedentary lifestyle may colloquially be known as a slob or couch potato. It is commonly found in both the developed and developing world.
“Each 80 minutes/day (assuming 16 awake hours/day) increase in sedentary duration was linked with a 20% increased likelihood of having chronic kidney disease in a recent studyResearch that uncovered the association between sedentary behavior and kidney disease will be presented at ASN Kidney Week 2015 November 3-8 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA.”
Update : 10-January-2018 10:11 (IST)
Subscribe to my Channel on Fighting Diabetes
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- The US Civil War ( April 4, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)