Last Updated: December 13, 2013 at 6:53 am
About the Author:
Smt. Veena Bhat is the Co-founder of Firetech Group of Companies, who has been awarded Best Entrepreneurin 2004 from Association of Woman Entrepreneur of Karnataka.
Publisher:PRISM Books Pvt Ltd
About the Book:
In the book, the author Smt. Veena Bhat highlights the seven spices used in Indian cooking (basically concentrating inSouth Indian cooking) and gives different recipes based on these recipes. In addition to this, she is giving an awareness about the different festivals celebrated in Karnataka, Glossary and the importance of tempering in cooking. Most of the recipe names are given in Kannada but you can find its details in glossary portion.
It is very useful to those who wants to know more about the Kannada cuisines.
The book is available for Rs. 295/- and I got it from Sapna Book house, Mysore.
Recently Updated Posts
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)