Last Updated: February 6, 2018 at 11:55 am
Great job – proud to be from Alappuzha District
Highlighting India’s waste woes, an environment expert had commented, “If waste management is not done right then by 2030 India will need a landfill as big as Bengaluru.” When compared to other countries of the world, though India is lagging behind, the good news is that it has already started taking baby steps towards curbing its waste generation. And interestingly, the United Nations recently lauded one of those small yet terrific measures in their report titled ‘Solid Approach To Waste: How 5 Cities Are Beating Pollution’.
Update : 04-December-2017 12:28 (IST)
If every citizen of India decide to contribute to build a new India which is clean, corruption free and a safe / healthy place to live, nothing / nobody can stop us.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- The US Civil War ( April 4, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)