Last Updated: February 6, 2018 at 1:44 pm
For such occasions Four Seasons Maldives Private Island at Voavah was a welcome addition when it opened last year. Located within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve (which, by the way, is home to graceful manta rays), it was formerly used as a picnic spot for guests staying at the brand’s nearby Landaa Giraavaru resort. Now, the five-acre island is an exclusive-use property that boasts luxury at every turn. Soaring palm trees sprout out from the powdery white sand; the beach leads into a vibrant reef th
Update : 03-December-2017 12:58 (IST)
The class of resorts in the Maldives is very high and this has been the efforts for so many years. Every resort in the Maldives has something special and you will love it.
If you love traveling and not yet visited Maldives, then you are missing something – Go ahead and plan your vacation to Maldives.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)