Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 11:46 pm
You get traditional Sri Lankan food buffet. Place is clean and arranged traditionally. If you want to experience Sri Lankan food, you can visit this place – Raja Bojun
I had been to this place two times, food was too much for me, but for good eater, you should come here, its un-limited and I think there were lots of dishes, which includes vegetables, non-vegetarian and desserts. You can also have a drink, if you wish so, but that would be billed separate.
Cost – Yes, but it is worth it. Try and let me know.
If you have already been here, please share your thoughts, would love to hear it.
Recently Updated Posts
- Flying Drones in India – New Drone regulations ( September 4, 2018)
- Kerala Floods – Need help to rebuild ( August 21, 2018)
- Types of Visas in Maldives – How to Get Work Visa? ( August 7, 2018)
- YouTube – Hide Subscribers count ( August 7, 2018)
- Things that I learned from my own mistakes ( August 7, 2018)
- Must have Gadgets for New YouTubers ( July 26, 2018)