Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 11:46 pm
You get traditional Sri Lankan food buffet. Place is clean and arranged traditionally. If you want to experience Sri Lankan food, you can visit this place – Raja Bojun
I had been to this place two times, food was too much for me, but for good eater, you should come here, its un-limited and I think there were lots of dishes, which includes vegetables, non-vegetarian and desserts. You can also have a drink, if you wish so, but that would be billed separate.
Cost – Yes, but it is worth it. Try and let me know.
If you have already been here, please share your thoughts, would love to hear it.
Recently Updated Posts
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( June 17, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)