Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 11:46 pm
You get traditional Sri Lankan food buffet. Place is clean and arranged traditionally. If you want to experience Sri Lankan food, you can visit this place – Raja Bojun
I had been to this place two times, food was too much for me, but for good eater, you should come here, its un-limited and I think there were lots of dishes, which includes vegetables, non-vegetarian and desserts. You can also have a drink, if you wish so, but that would be billed separate.
Cost – Yes, but it is worth it. Try and let me know.
If you have already been here, please share your thoughts, would love to hear it.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)