Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Traveling from Udupi to Murudeshwar and Kollur where Mookambika temple is located.
A very popular and crowded destination, but sorry to say that the place is very poorly maintained.
Murudeshwar is another place to visit. The roads are under construction. The climate was too hot, I think October to March would be the ideal time to visit these places. This time I passed via Bhatkal, famous for Yaseen.
Ocean Pearl at Udupi has some good non-vegetarian restaurants.
Had some crab and fish. Seafood at Udupi and Mangalore are fresh and recommended.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- The US Civil War ( April 4, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)