Recently I have been getting emails from many youngsters asking me many questions related diabetes, most of them are worried and confused. This reminds me about my state when I was diagnosed diabetic about 20 years back.
State of Confusion
It is very natural to get confused or worried when you get to know that you are diabetic and subsequently you will be confused with more and more questions like
- I am going to be a patient rest of my life ?
- Is this the end of my happy life?
- How long am I going to to live from now?
- Are my organs going to have problems?
- I cannot eat anything sweet
- What are my long term illness and so on