Last Updated: February 6, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Maldives needs a really good Airport looking into the number and class of tourists coming to Maldives for vacations.
President Abdulla Yameen unveiled Wednesday a US$800million plan to expand the Maldives’ main airport. The project, to be financed entirely by loans, was risky, he said, but claimed its returns would be transformational.“If we take loans for projects, there is no doubt that Maldivians and their unborn offspring will have to shoulder a large debt, but if it is done through soft loans, our airport will give us the returns to pay back that loan,” he said at the project’s launching ceremony.
Recently Updated Posts
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)