Last Updated: February 6, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Maldives needs a really good Airport looking into the number and class of tourists coming to Maldives for vacations.
President Abdulla Yameen unveiled Wednesday a US$800million plan to expand the Maldives’ main airport. The project, to be financed entirely by loans, was risky, he said, but claimed its returns would be transformational.“If we take loans for projects, there is no doubt that Maldivians and their unborn offspring will have to shoulder a large debt, but if it is done through soft loans, our airport will give us the returns to pay back that loan,” he said at the project’s launching ceremony.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)