Last Updated: February 8, 2018 at 4:29 pm
New Visiting Specialist Doctors At AMDC
I would like to start with all the achievements and then with some of our losses too during this year.
Some of the Achievements during this year
- We added about 20+ visiting specialists
- Started Eye Department
- Started Laser treatment in the skin department
- Got a latest 4D Ultrasound Machine and two radiologists are providing services
- Added OPG X-ray to the dental department.
- Separate floor for Physiotherapy with doubling the capacity
- Started Eye department with all latest equipment for the OPD
- EEG Service with dedicated full time Neurologist(Joining by the end of this month)
Started Eye Department with Dr Fathimath Niuma, Dr Abdulla Junaid and Optometrist Nestha
Dr Mufliha – Visiting Radiologist
Dr Abdulla Junaid – Senior Opthalmologist
Dr Mohamed Ali – Physician
Ashiya Abdul Raheem – Dietitian
Other new Visiting Doctors
Dr Aby – A leading infertility specialist from Sunrise Hospital, Kochi
Dr Ranjini – ENT Specialist from Sunrise Hospital, Kochi
Dr Profession Anura – Allergy Specialist
Dr Sunil Kumar – Orthodontist
Some disruptions / closures
- Stopped service at Velana International Airport, both the emergency facility and pharmacy.
- Stopped Service at Gaadhoo building (AMDC Speciality clinic and AMDC Chemist 1) with effect from 1st Dec 2017. Added extra space and rooms at Maafanu clinic for better management.
- Stopped Work Permit Medical Check ups
All the services that we were providing at Gaadhoo building has been moved to AMDC Clinic, Maafaanu.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)