Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Work Permit Medical Check up in Maldives
Work Permit Medicals in Maldives – Every expatriate on work visa, working in Maldives has to undergo Work Permit Medical Check up every year for the renewal of his / her work visa. These medical check up has to be done at approved medical facility. Recently the Ministry of Health has approved some private clinics to provide this facility.
AMDC starting work permit medical check ups soon
AMDC has got the approval for conducting work permit medical check ups and would be resuming the service of work permit medials soon.
AMDC was the first private facility to be given the permission to conduct work permit medical check ups and had be doing this expatriate medicals for more than 15 years.
There are some changes implemented by the Ministry of Health related to the tests and some internal processes. Urine test which was not done earlier is added to the tests for work permit, which would need more time to process the same and the cost would also go up.
- Cost of Living and Salary in Maldives
- Expats in Maldives to pay 3% of remittance amount as Tax from October 2016
- AMDC donated First Aid Kits to Young fishers club
Please call 3325979 for more information.
Recently Updated Posts
- Types of Visas in Maldives – How to Get Work Visa? ( August 7, 2018)
- YouTube – Hide Subscribers count ( August 7, 2018)
- Things that I learned from my own mistakes ( August 7, 2018)
- Must have Gadgets for New YouTubers ( July 26, 2018)
- Tips for New YouTubers – Sharing My Experiences on growing a YouTube Channel ( July 26, 2018)
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)