Last Updated: March 9, 2018 at 9:30 am
I am a regular traveller between Mysore and Kempegowda International Airport for the past 5 years now. I was hiring a cab all the time according to my flight timings and was comfortable. Now I use Mysore Flybus to travel to Bangalore Airport.
Mysore Flybus – Cheap, safe and fastest way to travel between Mysore and Bangalore Airport
KSRTC introduced last year, but when I checked the timings, it was not matching my flight timings. 3 months back, I once again visited the Flybus page on the KSRTC website and found that they had increased the frequency of service and it was fitting to my flight timings.
Suggested Reading – Old Bangalore International Airport Pictures
For the past 3 months I am using Mysore Flybus and it’s a great service. They are very punctual and the buses (Volvo) are very comfortable and even has a toilet. They would stop for a break, at Maddur bus stop when it’s from Mysore and at Hotel Kamat Upchar when it is returning back to Mysore.
I feel this a very good service and should be used by all Mysoreans. The trips are not crowded, more and more people should use this service. Tickets can be purchased online or from the bus. It’s better to buy it online and select your seats (Cost INR 800).
It’s a good practice to use public services so that we can save on fuel and reduce traffic in Bangalore.
Suggested Reading – Flybus – Toilets inside the bus stinks
Hope this service goes well, more and more people use it. Hopefully they can even increase the frequency, which is possible only if the users are increasing.
Recently Updated Posts
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( June 17, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)