Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 11:38 pm
I am not telling that you need to be a programmer to run a website or a blog. There are many plugins and themes available for blogging applications like WordPress, so you do not need to worry about that. I am just trying to explain the advantages of being a programmer when it comes to online business. I have learnt a lot only after working for different projects and experience is something more important than qualifications or certificates.
Advantages that I feel as far as I am concerned
- Save money and time
- Learn new techniques
- Understand technical terms and concepts better
- Experiment different tricks for better results
- New Projects to make better money
- Faster implementation of Ideas
I know many bloggers or online entrepreneurs who are not programmers but they do well as they are way ahead in their on niche. This post is just to highlight some advantages of being a technical person when doing online business. You really do not need to be a programmer to troubleshoot basic problems. If you are using WordPress, you have a very strong and active support forum where you can get solutions for most of the common problems and if you take some time to learn about the stuff that you work with, then it would be an added advantage.
What do you think about this?
Recently Updated Posts
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)