Last Updated: February 20, 2018 at 1:31 pm
I have been traveling between Mysore and Kempegowda International Airport for the past 6 years now and until last 6 months, I was using cabs. I had a regular person who used to charge me INR 2600 for a pick up or a drop. I had heard about Flybus, but I did not give attention until six months back when one of my friend shared is experience using Flybus.
Flybus is a service from KSRTC having regular non-stop service between Mysore and Bangalore International Airport. It takes between 3.5 hours to 4.5 hours, but they make sure that you are reaching before the agreed time.
Advantages of using Flybus
- Low cost – only INR 800 one way, cab you have to pay at least INR 2000
- Safe and Comfortable
- Takes faster route – uses NICE road and does not have any stop in between. Only one stop for tea midway.
- Has toilet facility inside the bus
- Air conditioned, push back seats, etc
- You can buy the ticket online, select your choice of seat if available, so no worry of paying by cash.
The only disadvantage I see is sometimes you may have to wait 1-2 hours if you miss the nearest bus to your arrival time.
Check out this Post on Mysore Flybus
- No more Cafe Coffee Day
- FreshMenu – New Restaurant at Bangalore International Airport
- Malgudi Vatika at Bangalore Mysore Highway
- First trip of 2016 to Maldives
Recently Updated Posts
- Flying Drones in India – New Drone regulations ( September 4, 2018)
- Kerala Floods – Need help to rebuild ( August 21, 2018)
- Types of Visas in Maldives – How to Get Work Visa? ( August 7, 2018)
- YouTube – Hide Subscribers count ( August 7, 2018)
- Things that I learned from my own mistakes ( August 7, 2018)
- Must have Gadgets for New YouTubers ( July 26, 2018)