Last Updated: March 17, 2017 at 11:26 am
What does the word responsibility mean? Let us define it in general and then go specific on situation and person to person.
What is sense of responsibility?
To exactly define Sense of Responsibility, I would like to quote
An awareness of your obligations –
Now the next question would be what are your obligations? Your obligations to your family, your friends, your country, people around you and so on.
How does the sense of responsibility differ from person to person?
The sense of responsibility would not be same of a person who is a public figure or a head of an organisation or a very normal person on a street. You cannot compare the sense of responsibility of a 10 year old kid with a 20 year old adult and again a 45 year old father of two kids. This shows that the sense or responsibility goes up propotional to age, experience, position, etc. There are many factors that would impact the sense of responsibility of an individual.
Sense of Responsibility would be dynamic – The sense of responsibility of a person would not be same through out his life, it would be improving in most of the cases. With experiences , maturity, age, you will find a person changing and having a better sense of responsibility. The world around a person would have a strong impact on the person’s attitude and also influences the sense of responsibility of a person.
Please share your thought on this Subject which could be interesting and helpful to others.
Check out some interesting articles on Sense of Responsibility
Recently Updated Posts
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)