Last Updated: February 6, 2018 at 2:01 pm
Justice delayed is Justice denied was said by late William Edwart Gladstone, which is so true. When can India have a better Judiciary? How many generations more would have the same kind of systems?
Lot have been done and lot needs to be done.
Related articles across the web
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)