Last Updated: February 19, 2018 at 12:39 pm
I was planning to buy a good home theatre for a long time and finally got a something which I had been searching for, Bose Lifestyle 650. I visited showrooms of Harman Kardon, B & O (Too Pricy, but you will love it) and finally Bose Store.
Installation was done by Bose Engineers, took just about 2-3 hours. They did all the work including the casing of the speaker wires. The system is excellent and I am sure you will love it.
Price INR 400K
Stocks were readily available in Bangalore, but it took 5 days for the installation which I feel the bose team should look into.
You have 5 HDMI ports, which would take care of all you devices to be connected in. The universal remove would get rid of all your remotes, yes, you can manage all your devices using the Bose universal remote. 5 Speakers, One Woofer and then the Console.
Update : 13-May-2017 12:54 (IST)
After using Bose LifeStyle 650 for about a week, I would say that the performance is excellent. I even reset the unit to factory settings and re-configured it myself. It’s working great. Go for it if you love good sound and have time to watch movies at home.
Update : 14-November-2017 09:53 (IST)
I have been using this system for about 4 months now. A new software update has made it much better. Great performance and much recommended.
Update : 19-February-2018 12:39 (IST)
9 months of using Bose Lifestyle 650 – Review / Update
No issues, had got a couple of software updates. Did not face any particular issue.
Over all – Highly recommended Product
Recently Updated Posts
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( June 17, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)