Last Updated: April 6, 2017 at 6:10 pm
Not even Rs 10 for 1 GB? Really surprising, but what is the speed? If it is 256kbp or even less, you will never be able to use 10 GB in a day.
The completion of data service providers in India has gone the peak level now. With the entrance of Jio, you find the cost of voice calls and data has gone down like anything. What is going to be the after effect of this wave? Will have to wait and see.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)