Last Updated: February 8, 2018 at 5:08 pm
If you are using Google Custom Search or Google Search for AdSense, you might have noticed that the search result page have blank space which makes the page look odd. I had taken the code from my Google AdSense Account and used.
Go to Google Custom Search and get the code and use than code rather than the Google AdSense Search Code. Once you go to the Google Custom Search Page, you will find the list of search engines that you had created from your Google AdSense account. Click on the search engine that you need the code.
There are many options like you can have the search box and the search result in the same page or you can have option for full width page, overlay etc.
Once you have all the settings done, click on the get code button and follow the instructions. If you use this code, you will not have the whitespace issue on the search result pages.
Recently Updated Posts
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)