Last Updated: June 24, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Evernote is used by me everyday for my official work as well as my personal needs. There are situations when you need to insert spreadsheets or any PDF documents into the note and Evernote can do almost everything that you would need.
I tried inserting Google Drive Spreadsheets, but only you get the link. It would be good if we could embed it.
You can add Google Drive files to Evernote notes as attachments or as pasted links (URLs) without having to leave Evernote. When you attach Google Drive files, the links are formatted as clickable objects that are easy to find in a note.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)