Last Updated: June 24, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Evernote is used by me everyday for my official work as well as my personal needs. There are situations when you need to insert spreadsheets or any PDF documents into the note and Evernote can do almost everything that you would need.
I tried inserting Google Drive Spreadsheets, but only you get the link. It would be good if we could embed it.
You can add Google Drive files to Evernote notes as attachments or as pasted links (URLs) without having to leave Evernote. When you attach Google Drive files, the links are formatted as clickable objects that are easy to find in a note.
Recently Updated Posts
- Flying Drones in India – New Drone regulations ( September 4, 2018)
- Kerala Floods – Need help to rebuild ( August 21, 2018)
- Types of Visas in Maldives – How to Get Work Visa? ( August 7, 2018)
- YouTube – Hide Subscribers count ( August 7, 2018)
- Things that I learned from my own mistakes ( August 7, 2018)
- Must have Gadgets for New YouTubers ( July 26, 2018)