Last Updated: February 5, 2018 at 4:30 pm
When I used to receive a message on my iPhone, I used to get the same on my iPad and Mac, but after upgrading to iOS 11 this stopped. In iOS 11, there are some extra settings that you need to go through.
Enable “Text Message Forwarding” on your iPhone and select the listed devices to which you want the messages to be forwarded.
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( March 16, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)
- Mullaperiyar Dam Issues! ( March 7, 2018)