Last Updated: February 8, 2018 at 5:07 pm
Microsoft is working really hard to make Microsoft office handy not only to Windows users, but to all the possible platforms. A very huge number of users use tablets, smart phones to most of their day to day work and this work would include reading emails which would have attachments created with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Now Microsoft office is available for most of the platforms like iOS, MAC, PC and Android.
Recently Updated Posts
- Flying Drones in India – New Drone regulations ( September 4, 2018)
- Kerala Floods – Need help to rebuild ( August 21, 2018)
- Types of Visas in Maldives – How to Get Work Visa? ( August 7, 2018)
- YouTube – Hide Subscribers count ( August 7, 2018)
- Things that I learned from my own mistakes ( August 7, 2018)
- Must have Gadgets for New YouTubers ( July 26, 2018)