Last Updated: February 8, 2018 at 5:09 pm
Got a iPhone 6s Plus last week and have been using it all these days. I was using a iPhone 6 plus which was very responsive until I had upgraded to iOS 9. After the upgrade I started feeling some lag, but now when I upgraded to iPhone 6s Plus, the phone is super fast, better cameras, the new so called 3D Touch. The phones looks exactly the same, and size is almost the same, I could use the bumpers which I had got for my earlier phone.
Key Features of iPhone 6s Plus
- 5.5 Inch Screen
- Best Battery back up
- Powerful machine, 2 GB Ram
- Best Cameras
- Strong Body
Check out this video review, you will understand the difference and will help you to take a decision.
Should you upgrade? If you are a power user, then you should think about it. If you are happy with the speed, Camera, Battery, then I would suggest to hold on for the next version.
Update : 03-July-2017 22:55 (IST)
Now I use an iPhone 7 – Great device, waiting for iPhone 8
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- The US Civil War ( April 4, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)