Last Updated: February 6, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Update your WhatsApp Messenger for iOS. You now can add Star to specific messages and easily access those messages inside the contact details of that particular contact.
How do we do this ?
First select the message by giving a long touch, you will have this menu pop up as shown in the picture below.
Now click on the star, which will add this message to the starred list of this particular contact.
Now when we go to that particular contact details, you will find an option to view starred messages as shown below
Click on the Starred Messages option, which will take you to the list of all the messages that you had stared for that particular contact as shown below.
This feature is very useful for further references. We have similar feature on Twitter too. I am not sure about other versions like Android or Windows with regards to this new starring feature?
Recently Updated Posts
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)