Last Updated: February 24, 2018 at 8:58 pm
Every company or brand has a blog where they would announce or share updates. In the same way, I strongly believe that every YouTuber should have a blog to have some periodical updates on plans or future.
[display-posts orderby=”modified” order=”DESC” posts_per_page=”5″]
Advantages of having a blog for a YouTuber
- You can promote your channel using your blog.
- You can also make some money by running a blog other than promoting your YouTube Channel using affiliate marketing or even Google Adsense work well.
- You can write about upcoming plans of your Channel
- Embed your videos and get some traffic from search engines, improve visibility of your videos.
- Get traffic to your blog from your YouTube channel. You can write about 70% of the description into the YouTube description box and provide a link to your blog for more details. In this way you keep your readers with your channel as well as your blog.
- Have a Subscribe Button for your channel on your blog, this will help you in increasing your channel subscribers count organically.
These are few great advantages of a YouTuber maintaining a blog. I have tried this and I get important traffic to my Channel from my blog and from my blog to my channel.
One very important fact which every budding YouTuber should keep in mind is that do what ever you enjoy doing. You should be passionate about the work you do everyday or you will not be able to do for a long time. Select a topic that you are interested, you have some knowledge about it and you are interested in exploring and learning more about it. Starting a YouTube channel with a topic of your interest is very important.
Recently Updated Posts
- Flying Drones in India – New Drone regulations ( September 4, 2018)
- Kerala Floods – Need help to rebuild ( August 21, 2018)
- Types of Visas in Maldives – How to Get Work Visa? ( August 7, 2018)
- YouTube – Hide Subscribers count ( August 7, 2018)
- Things that I learned from my own mistakes ( August 7, 2018)
- Must have Gadgets for New YouTubers ( July 26, 2018)