It was a pleasure meeting the Indian Ambassador to Maldives, Akhilesh Mishra. Ambassador Akhilesh Mishra is doing a great job to build a strong relationship between India and Maldives and also serving the Indian community in Maldives. The services of the Indian High Commision in Maldives are to issue medical / student and other visa […]Continue Reading ...
Indian Embassy in Maldives
Indian Embassy in Maldives is located in Male', the capital of Maldives.
- Address - Athireege Aage, Ameeru Ahmed Magu, Henveiru, Male-20125.
- Working Hours : 0900 hrs. to 1300 hrs.; 1330 hrs. to 1730 hrs.
- Phone No: +960-3323015, +960-3323016 & +960-3307716
- Current Indian High Commissioner to Maldives Shri Akhilesh Mishra
- Other Information Website - http://eoi.gov.in/male/?0624?000
- You can avail all Consular services at the Indian Embassy in Male' - Visas like Student Visa, Medical Visa and other services
Check out for all the posts related to Indian High Commision, Indian Ambassador in Maldives, News related to the Indian High Commision in Maldives
State of Emergency in Maldives has been declared in the Maldives, lots of political activities happening here, but as an Expat working here, I am not supposed to be a part of these political activities. Emergency in Maldives – 2018 Life is almost normal for most of the expatriates working in the Maldives. All Government offices, […]Continue Reading ...
The Indian High Commision in Maldives had organised a discussion on the issues faced by the private healthcare service providers in Maldives from India point of view last night (29th November 2017 19:30 Hess). The event was attended by the Ambassador Akhilesh Mishra and other officials from the Indian High Commision. A good number of […]Continue Reading ...