Last Updated: February 5, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Advantages of Bootstrap Framework
Kish Bootstrap comes with responsive design, which means that you do not have to worry about the kind of device that your viewer is using.
You can check this by resizing this page on you browser. You can open this page on your smartphone, tablet or your desktop. You will realize the advantage of having a responsive design.
You can set the visibility to adjust your layout, like this text is not visible on devices which have screen size less than 1200px. You can check it by resizing your browser window.
There are classes available which can hide / show different elements on different devices with different screen sizes
Kish Bootstrap comes with Bootstrap 3.0 which is a very light weight framework. Load your pages faster than any other themes. There are tons of style available which can used for customization.
Believe me, we have not even used 25% on this page. There are responsive table, panels, buttons, grids, buttons, forms, etc which can be used on your website by just using the CSS style.
Bootstrap is very widely used and is one of the best technologies available.
This template is currently used on my blogs, not ready for public release. Will update once it’s ready for public use.
Recently Updated Posts
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( June 17, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)