Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 11:38 pm
I was working on a website which is a secure site SSL installed accessed using https instead of http. Everything was working fine except the connectivity to Jetpack. I was unable to use the iOS WordPress Application, but other applications like MarsEdit, Windows Live Writer was working fine.
Add the following code to the
/** * Set port to 443 */ $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] = 443;
Having trouble with Jetpack or one of its components? Here are a few key steps that can help you solve the problem.
Source: Troubleshooting Tips
Recently Updated Posts
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- The US Civil War ( April 4, 2018)
- Interesting News – Archives 2010-17 ( March 9, 2018)
- Flybus – Bengaluru Airport to Mysore ( March 9, 2018)
- List of Must have WordPress Plugins for Beginners ( March 7, 2018)
- Starting a Niche Blog – Which are best Niche Blogs? ( March 7, 2018)