Last Updated: February 10, 2018 at 11:38 pm
I was working on a website which is a secure site SSL installed accessed using https instead of http. Everything was working fine except the connectivity to Jetpack. I was unable to use the iOS WordPress Application, but other applications like MarsEdit, Windows Live Writer was working fine.
Add the following code to the
/** * Set port to 443 */ $_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] = 443;
Having trouble with Jetpack or one of its components? Here are a few key steps that can help you solve the problem.
Source: Troubleshooting Tips
Recently Updated Posts
- Crossed 1000 Subscribers and 4000 watch hours ( July 22, 2018)
- Monetisation Enabled for my Travel Channel – Approved to Join YouTube Partner Program ( July 16, 2018)
- Starting my new Personal Vlog – Kishore’s Vlog ( July 8, 2018)
- Reaching 200 subscribers on YouTube Channel ( June 11, 2018)
- How I reached 500 Subscribers organically? YouTube Channel ( April 23, 2018)
- Free Music / Audio for your YouTube Videos ( April 6, 2018)